UNIVERSITY OF US
Ron DeSantis, now Governor of Florida, teaches an early class
A free after school educational program available to high school students in Nassau County. Established to promote a greater understanding and appreciation of the U.S. Constitution.
USCSF has awarded over $200,000 in Scholarships and
Awards to qualifying Nassau County high school students.
To be eligible for the Scholarship competition, candidates must meet the following criteria:
• Must be Nassau County high school Juniors or Seniors
• Maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA in high school
• Attend 5-6 University of US classes
• Pass U.S. Constitution/American Heritage final exam
• Write a qualifying essay on an assigned topic
Brings comprehensive speakers to Nassau County on an annual basis to educate and engage the broader community. These forums are open to the public and serve as a vehicle to introduce the Nassau County community at large to the financial commitment that USCSF is making to this effort and the need for financial support.